5 Simple things for you to try tomorrow … Nothing fancy or too hard!
1. Wake up one (1) hour earlier than you normally do: Seriously, this may change your life! Waking up only one hour earlier each day will definitely allow you time to relax a bit more before the hustle and bussle of the day begins.
2. Be still: Take 15minutes for yourself. Turn your phone off completely (15minutes won’t kill you.) Meditate, pray, read a book/newspaper, or write in a journal.
3. Support @least one local small business: Instead of going to Starbucks, why not buy your cup of joe from a local establishment! Here are a few of my favs: DoveCote, 3Bean, Koba Cafe, Nubohemia, Pitango Bakery, and Artifact Coffee.
4. Reconnect with someone special: Take time out to check on someone that’s been on your mind lately. Sometimes life can get away from us… but today do not make any more excuses! Make the call! Call your family member or friend that you haven’t spoken to in awhile. Actually call that person and if they do not answer leave a voicemail.
5. Last but not least, SMILE: It’s Just that simple #PutASmileOnYourFace …remember Smiling is contagious!
Until next Time,