Our annual celebration of gal pals goes digital in times of Covid. Support local, women-owned Baltimore businesses and toast from home!
This year we are mixing it up and celebrating female friendship from the safety of our homes. Instead of tearing up the dance floor we will be toasting to one another with some local eats while supporting women-owned businesses. We are once again collecting for Helping up Mission so make sure to get a donation of a new menstrual hygiene product (tampons, pads, wipes, divacups, etc) in order to get your cocktail.
Here is how it works:
- Get your free ticket to the toast and to reserve your Jägermeister cocktail
- When you select your ticket type pick the restaurant you want to order from. This is not a meal voucher, but let’s us know where you will be dropping off your donation and picking up your cocktail
- On the 13th order the meal of your choice at the woman-owned restaurant you chose when you registered for the event.
- Pick up your food and cocktail between 12-7:30pm. Don’t forget your menstrual hygiene product donation!
Sally O’s opens at 4pm
The Point in Fells, Fishnet and Golden West open for orders at 12pm
- Log in to the online party at 7:30 for a toasthosted by Alysha of Discover Charm City, Ashley from Jagermeister and Jessi from Sentimental Fools Events
Happy Galentine’s Day!
Until next time…